The top-selling Rope Runner Pro is now available in green, while supplies last. Designed by Notch with original inventor Kevin Bingham, the Notch Rope Runner Pro has enhanced ergonomics and rope friendly edges. New Rope Runner 2022 model with the revised spring.
- Approved for SRS or MRS climbing
- Mid-line attachable
- Smooth one hand descent
- Multiple friction settings
- One-piece design with Slic Pin retention
- Enhanced ergonomics and rope friendly edges
- Integrated SRS chest harness attachment point
- Improved sealed ball bearings pulley
- Rope compatibility: 11 to 13mm diameter
- Designed by Notch with original inventor Kevin Bingham
- Rope Compatibility : 11 – 13mm EN 1891 rope
- Working Load Limit : 286lbs (130kg)
- Weight : 16oz (453g)
- Material(s) : Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Nylon
New Rope Runner 2022 model with the revised spring.