The Arborist chainsaw trousers combine the key features of the Progress range with several particularities adapted to the needs of arborists: integrated gaiters with a lace hook to fix them and ventilation zippers that don't get in your way when wearing a safety harness. What's more, we were able to reduce the weight by using Dyneema® fibres for the protective lining. The very hard wearing Armortex® Light (containing Kevlar®) knee reinforcements assure an extremely high abrasion and tear resistance.
- 4-way stretchable TeXXion fabric for extreme flexibility
- New blocking material based on Dyneema® reducing the weight of chainsaw protection by 20%
- Air ventilation zippers at the back of the legs
- Integrated gaiters with a lace hook to keep sawdust from entering boots & trousers
- Waterproof smartphone pocket to protect against both rain and sweat
- Preformed (convex-shaped) Armortex Light® knee reinforcement
- Hydura anti-wicking strip prevents water penetrating the protective layer