Buckingham Ergovation Harness
The most comfortable harness on the market!!
- Fully modular design for customized fit and comfort
- Weighs only 2.8 kg
- Ergonomically designed back pad to contour the pelvis and support the lower back
- Closed cell foam construction for improved hygiene
- Ability to remove and wash padding for improved hygiene
- Load distributing design to decrease pressure on pelvis
- Increased padding in pelvis and hip region
- Adjustable work positioning dee rings for comfortable and customized placement by user
- Waist tensioner for improved fit and abdominal stability
- Customizable lumbar support to help maintain optimal posture when climbing
Sizing - fit is important to comfort. Be sure to allow for wear over heavy clothing. In order to obtain an optimum fit, the work positioning dee rings should be positioned slightly forward of the hip bones. Below are typical fits according to waist size.
Patent pending ergonomically designed saddle conforming to EN 358 2000 Standards for Work Positioning as well as EN 813 2008 Standards for Sit harnesses.
ATRAES MODELS COMPLY WITH AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS AS 1891.1:2007 SECTION 3.3.3