German engineer, Uli Distel, turned climbing spur design and manufacture on it’s head when he conceived the idea for an light weight, perfect fit climber. The end result is technically brilliant and the looks are stunning.
Distel Aluminium spurs incorporate advanced materials technology providing high strength with low weight properties. This, combined with thoughtful anatomical design, benefits the climber immensely by enabling longer climbing time with less physical strain.
Shaft: standard aluminum (angular)
Straps: Velcro at the top and Weaver leather belt at the bottom
- 4" Wide Velcro Top Strap ensures a perfect fit
- Rubber pad fitted to the base of the stirrup to provide protection.
- The calf pad fits snugly into the shape of the upper cuff, is breathable and machine washable and has been specially designed to fit the contour of the leg to further enhance wearer comfort.
- The high quality leather lower strap can be simply adjusted to ensure a perfect fit.
- Supplied with 'Pole' Gaffs (Short) or 'Tree' (Long) Gaffs, complete with leather gaff protectors. Gaffs are easily sharpened and are replaceable.
- Maximum user weight (including equipment) 108kg (17st) (240lb)
- Upper Cuff has 4 height adjustable positions available. Properly adjusted, these climbers should fit with the cuffs just below the knee joint
- Vibram rubber pad fitted to the base of spur to provide wear protection when on the ground, and grip in the tree!
Choose from short or long gaffs.