The Director is a compact termination connector, designed to load in the strongest orientation. Ideal for lanyards, these lightweight, versatile and strong carabiners are easy to handle and can reduce the overall length of a system.
Featuring a textile-friendly attachment eye, our new extra short gate, a generous curve in the loading area, and boasting healthy gate openings, the Director can be stitched, spliced, or knotted into a lanyard or system according to the end-use.
- Compact, lightweight and versatile
- Designed to ensure major axis loading
- Textile friendly, captive connection eye
- ‘Rhino horn’ ensures devices remain in loading area
- Incorporates DMM’s shortest gate
- Low overall length well suited to restricted height scenarios
- Patented features
- Hot forged and CNC machined
• Dimensions: 64 x 130mm
• Weight: 65g
• MBS: Major – 26kN
• MBS: Gate Open – 9kN
• Gate Opening: 16mm
• Certification: EN362, 2004 T