Simple, classic, robust. One of the most popular rope-access backup devices ever.
The Duck-R conforms to EN 12841 and unlike older products, works on a single rope and can be towed continuously for short descents after a function test.
With a steel body and spring, it certainly outlasts many competitors, and the non-spike design means it's kind to ropes.
- Alloy cam is more kind to the rope in ordinary environments, getting you maximum value and life out of your ropes.
- Steel cam is tougher so it lasts longer in extremely abrasive conditions (e.g. cement dust, sand).
- Replacement steel and alloy cams are available anytime!
- Plus, if you already had one with the alloy cam, yes you can change it to a steel cam, OR the other way around.
- CE 0120 / EN 12841 Type A
- Rope Diameter 10.5 - 11mm
- Rope Type: EN1891:1998 Type A
Body: Stainless Steel
Cam: Aluminium or Steel
Spring: Spring Stainless Steel
CE 0120, EN 12841:2006 A
Weight: 260 grams (aluminium cam version)
- Body- natural steel silver with Red cam (aluminum cam version)
- All - Natural steel silver (steel cam version)